I sincerely thank Foolchund Saahil for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. I invite our followers and readers to take a look at this wonderful blog and his writing by clicking on the link above.
Please vote for me for win this award.
Mystery Blogger Award:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
3 Things about myself:
- I understand that it is important to have mask around with us to help us live, but I would hate wearing it all the time and also dislike people doing it. I like being real. There is difference between diplomacy and being fake.
- Fun loving extrovert. Feel I am a good blend of maturity and imaturity. And that keep me balanced.
There is so much to see in this world, but I believe that should not keep you away from looking and understanding yourself first. That will help you understand and connect with others.
Answers to the question from Foolchund Saahil
1. What is better; travelling alone or with friends?
I have travelled alone just once. I did not find that much fun as it was on work.I like travelling with friends/family. To add on, travelling with friends or family or alone will be fun if you enjoy with company, else it can be quite frustrating.
2. Why have you started blogging?
I have been writing from quite sometime. I started writing quotes and posting in on my Facebook account. My friends encouraged my writing and motivated me to write. And blogging gets me much wider audience. Hence started blogging.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you had to do?
I had to tell a colleague of mine to use a WBC to relive herself as she was new to the concept as she hailed from a small town and had no knowledge how to use it, without her getting offended. Oops moment. She used to relueve herself on the floor and it was unhygenic for further use.
4. Apart from writing, do you have another passion?
Apart my writing, my passion is my profession. I am an Employee Relations professional.
5. So far, what book or author do you love the most?If possible, quote a saying or line.
Racketeer and Jonathan livingston Seagull were my favorite reads till now. Don’t remember much of any quotes from them. But as I write quotes, I would like to mention 2 of my favorite quotes.
‘We carry a name, live a name and leave a name.’- Hema S
‘Success is not your companion for life as success does not live with you forever and companion never leaves your side.’- Hema S
My questions for the bloggers/writers I choose to nominate for the award are –
1. If you had the ability to speak and let people know of your thoughts the first day you were born, what would you say and to whom? (Creepy and fun and thought provoking question.ha ha)
2. If you were given a choice to live on moon, would you take it? And would you go alone or take someone with you? And who would you take along, if you chose to and why?
3. If you had a choice to be invisible for a day, what would you do? (creepy and fun question again)
4. Is there that 1 word which you hate using and hate to hear people use it? What is that 1 word?
5. As a writer, what would be that you want to tell the world often?
List of my Nominees are:
6. Untold Feelings
7. VIKRAM HERE BLOG
8. Wings Of Poetry
10. it rains in my heart
Please let me know through email or comment on this post about your post on the Award.
Congrats to all nominees
I am not sure how this award is won. I asked Foolchund Saahil and he has no idea too. I reckon this has some voting criteria. Please let me know if you have any idea how voting helps and if non bloggers can also vote for me.